Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ms. Heather's Penguins


I told you all yesterday about what I made for my swapee in the Secret Santa Swap for the Vanna's Choice Fan Club.  Since we all love using the Vanna's Choice line from Lion Brand Yarn, this forum swaps and celebrates the awesome colors available to us through that line.

I signed up for the swap and really I was a bit vague because really the thought and creativity are all that matter to me.  So, while I was spoiling someone else with their wish list someone was working on spoiling me.

Susan was my Secret Santa and she sluethed out how much I loved the Pittsburgh Penguins and just went penguin crazy!  It was awesome.

It started with a little envelope...



And inside were PENGUIN Stitch Markers!!!!!

 A day or so later came the box....

Isn't it pretty!!!

And when I opened it up I started to suspect something....

PENGUINY!!!!!!

Oh the Penguin goodness that came out of the box here is the whole kit and caboodle of amazingness!


I love everything but she made me the cutest little bag for my projects in lime green, magenta, teal and purple all colors I love. As well as some lime I need to finish a swap blanket.

 But my favorite trinket of all!


The light up PENGUIN!

Seriously the woman spoiled me!  I opened it early as I couldn't wait for the holiday and I was also having a particularly hard day. Everything made me smile and laugh as I kept opening layer after layer of this box.  I am so blessed and never know how to say thank you enough.  Thank you Nancy, you are a super special lady and I hope you know that.

<3 Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment