Monday, January 23, 2012

What's in Your Queue

I personally think half of the fun of the fiber crafts is thinking and dreaming about what to do next.  When I first started to re-teach myself how to crochet and knit I couldn't help but think of the awesome project that I would get to do in the future.  From scarves and hats to being a hip granny and making knit object for my grand children.

My great grandmother, grandmother and mom were all big inspirations for all of the crafts that I create and really its my great grandmother that I remember the most making us all big crochet afghans.

Anyway, I digress I have a pretty decent queue with what I want to make and what I have started so here it goes.

  1. Merlot Hat in Green Merino  Started January 12, 2012
  2. Karina Vest in Pumpkin Berroco Vintage
  3. Purse in Green Vanna's Choice
  4. Socks!
  5. Cables!
  6. A Sweater
I can't wait to make all of these and whatever else catches me eye until then I leave you with some WIP shots of the Merlot Hat





Note: these pictures were taken with my new camera, a Nikon 3100. I love that the camera was able to capture the true color even in the low light of my living room

<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment