Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WIP Wednesday - In the Midnight Hour

Hello again from the graveyard shift. It's been a long month and I am just kind of tired.  The bright side is that I have been pretty productive on my crafting.


I got the 2 blue blocks I needed to finish done and finished 3 red blocks.  I only have to finish off the red and get to work on the yellow.  I showed some of the blocks to the parents and they loved them!  I can't wait to get this blanket done.  The baptism is in July so I have a deadline to get it done.


I finished off the teal.  I got 8 blocks out of the skein.  This means I should get at least 48 blocks with the 6 colors I chose.



Aquaman Square

I got a ton of work done on the Aquaman square. The A is turning out a bit puffy and it's more rectangular than square but I think it will all turn out in the end.

For other WIPs check out Tami's Amis and Frontier Dreams

<3 Heather

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blocks! I love the granny squares, can't wait to see the other colours. I think a deadline is a nice thing (provided it is long enough), it keepe me motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so envious that you can make such pretty granny squares! Those blankets are going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete