Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WIP Wednesday - Flowery Espionage

Hello again!

My how time flies throughout the week.  I really didn't get much done this week and after the marathon scarf, I was craving a break so I read a book.



I am not quite done but here is book the official synopsis from Goodreads:
In the ninth installment of Lauren Willig's bestselling Pink Carnation series, an atrocious poet teams up with an American widow to prevent Napoleon's invasion of England. 
Since I have read the other 8 books, I have continued to follow the series.  It has been a great book so far and an interesting view from a character who was sympathetic to Napoleon during that time.  Quite fascinating really.

One crazy thing that happens when I read a lot of regency era books is that my manner of speech and vocabulary tend to reflect the books.  Really it would be a jolly good show if it wasn't deuce annoying.  :)

So there you have it, a WIP of a book about spies during the Napoleonic era.

How was your week?

<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment