Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WIP Wednesday - Holiday Week

Hello all, I don't have much for you because I am so close to being done with the scarf that I didn't want to take a picture of it again until it is done.  I am on the last repeat of the gold rows and about to stat the final section.  WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!

So to show where the scarf has come from here is the first picture I took of my work:

This was the first little bit that I started in March 2012.

And here is last weeks:

Taken 8/29/2012

Six months of work and I am almost done!  Anyway working on that was the majority of my free time this past week.  I had such good intentions to get more pictures but the week flew but I hope to show you the finished scarf very soon.

So how was your week?  Did you craft a lot over the holiday?

For other WIPs check out Tami's Amis and Frontier Dreams 

<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment